Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Blog biz and boasts

Did I happen to mention that I hit 300,000 visits a couple of weeks ago? I'm a little awestruck, and humbled, by the numbers. I'll be having a one-year anniversary next month, and I have to say I never reckoned on drawing such an audience.

Certainly, I think it refutes the many editors and publishers who have been telling me for years now that there isn't an audience for this kind of work, and that no one really cares about the far right anyway.

Thanks to all of you for tuning in.

In the meantime, I probably should note that Orcinus has been named one of the Top 10 Blog*Spot Sites this week by Blogger Forum -- whatever that means.

I hope everyone who wrote me e-mails the past few weeks will be patient. I'm trying to get to them all. In the meantime: Thanks!

And finally, I have to say I'm feeling pretty smart about this post today. (Note the date.)

No comments: