Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weekend browsing

While I'm working on a couple of longer posts, I thought I'd toss some must-reads your way ...

What Kathy G. says.

Kyle de Beausset at Immigration Orange takes down Michelle Malkin's running smear of Latinos as criminals.

Man Egee similarly demolishes an Associated Press report on border crossings that furthers the poisonous notion that militarizing the border is the solution.

At Sadly, No!, HTML Mencken has a comprehensive -- and I do mean comprehensive -- takedown of that consummate right-wing hack, Rich Lowry. And while you're there, be sure to show them some love and hit their tip jar.

Shawn Struck of 411 media wrote and asked me some interview questions last week about the potential dangers involved in eliminationist video games and religious recruitment within the military. Here's the result.

No comments: