Saturday, May 15, 2004

A Manifesto feedback day

I've been getting tons of mail about Media Revolt: A Manifesto, as you might expect. Some of the best of it appears in the comments to the original post. Some of it has been e-mailed.

Today I'm going to publish a pile of the e-mails, at least those that made me think the most. As you'll see, I'm blessed with smart and often erudite readers with a lot of great ideas themselves. You can see why I wanted to make this a kind of open process.

While I'm at it, I should mention again that the post has spurred some excellent discussion on the Web. While my earlier update links to most of these, a latecomer is my friend Jeremy's piece at Fantastic Planet, which is definitely worth a read.

Also, be sure to check out the excellent and insightful analysis at cassandra was right!.

Finally, the lovely and talented Jo Brooks at WildHorse.com and thousand yard glare (and a fellow American Streeter) has created another PDF file that you can download right here. The links work on this version.

No comments: