Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Koufaxed again

I'm proud and honored to announce that I've won this year's 2004 Koufax Award for Best Series, the second year running that Orcinus has won in that category. It's for the series, "The Rise of Pseudo Fascism," which ran between mid-September and mid-November of this year. (A full set of links is available in the upper left corner of the blog.)

I'm a little lucky, since the balloting actually finished in a tie this year, with Bill in Portland, Maine, for his marvelous "Cheers and Jeers" series, which you ought to go read. And I have to admit to being astonished that we finished ahead of Eric Muller and Greg Robinson's series responding to Michelle Malkin.

Congratulations to all the winners, and for that matter all the finalists.

And while you're there, be sure to drop by and plug a few nickels into their donation jar. Wampum recently ran into server trouble because of all the Koufax traffic; it'd be nice to put them far enough over the hump that it doesn't happen again.

I'm in the final editing stages of a nice PDF version of "The Rise of Pseudo Fascism," which will include a new introduction. I'll be making it available in a couple of days as part of a fund-raising drive I'm planning.

No comments: